Thursday, February 16, 2012

NOTW-Valentine's Day

Yes, it is early Thursday morning, but I did paint my nails last week for that special holiday that was on Tuesday. I used OPI Arctic Snow and OPI Big Apple Red, alternating in each finger and then painted the opposite colored dots. In was really easy and I think made for a cute, simple design.

This holiday was a little different because my brother was away at college, so it was just my mother and I. But he still sent us a card and my mother and I had some gifts for each other. And at school, even though I'm in 11th grade, one of my classes had those candy boxes. You know, the ones where people walk around and slip a valentine in them.

Overalls it was a good day. Tell me how yours went!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of John Mayer: "Say what you need to say"