Tuesday, August 7, 2012

17 Challenge: Pastel


Hello Again,


Yet another installment in the 17 Challenge Nail Design series!  Today I present to you, pastel nails.

I originally did a plain mani with my pastel peach color.   A day later, I decided to add some flower detail on my accent finger for a little more summery and floral look.

Overall, a pretty easy and simple 17 Challenge.


Shade


Colors Used:

Peach Parfait by Ulta
Luxe by Orly (gold dots)
White Out by Orly


And because the perfection and easiness of the nail polish made for pretty photos, I present you with more pictures below.

Shade
Sun (sorry for that glare)

Indoors

I will be posting a tutorial on how to do the flowers on my ring finger, so look forward to that.

Until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of John Mayer: "Say what you need to say"