Monday, August 8, 2011

I Was Only on Vacation

Don't worry.  Nothing terrible happened to me at the beginning of last week and I was not avoiding posting.  My family and I just decided to take a vacation to Niagara Falls!  

We traveled to Buffalo, New York and walked across the Rainbow Bridge (not really made out of a rainbow, unfortunately) into Niagara Falls, Ontario.    I was not too thrilled about this trip at first.  I really just wanted to relax during my last two weeks of summer.  But by the time we got there and had the first look at the falls from the bridge, I was glad we went.

There really is not a lot to what makes up the Niagara Falls.  There's the American Falls and the Horseshoe Falls which both pour into Lake Ontario.  To see them in person is unbelievable and makes it more intriguing.  Here's a couple of pictures I took literally 5 feet off the lake.



This vacation was a great conclusion for my semi-busy summer.  A lot of fun and easy living things happened this summer and I'm glad they could all be wrapped up with a relaxing visit to the one of the most amazing waterfalls in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of John Mayer: "Say what you need to say"