Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy HOODIE FRIDAY!!!

For all of you all that don't know, today is HOODIE FRIDAY!!!


At first I was a little "nerviosa" about wearing a hoodie in this new year.  I don't know how the weather is in other cities/states, but the weather in St. Louis is drop down crazy!  It's been pretty warm for the past week, except yesterday and today where it snowed and iced.  So I was eventually very giddy when I woke up this Friday morning and realized that it is HOODIE FRIDAY!!!  

Some of you may be asking, "Oh, is this something she does at her school?" Has this been a global phenomena that I missed on the news last week?"  The answer is no.  I have simply just created this celebration for two reasons:

  1. I like wearing hoodies
  2. So much so that I manage to cram three or four into one school week
  3. Now I have something to look forward to in addition to Friday
and an extra reason:

     4.  HOODIE FRIDAY!!! is awesome

The best part about HOODIE FRIDAY!!! is that people participate in it even when don't they are participating in it.  I bet some of you just realized that you are wearing a hoodie on HOODIE FRIDAY!!!

So, if the weather is still bipolar in your area, don't be afraid to throw on hoodie next Friday, I know I will be wearing one.  Because ... it's HOODIE FRIDAY!!!

Tell everyone you know, so we can all know together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of John Mayer: "Say what you need to say"