Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hey.......

Hello, again...finally.

Sorry I have been M.I.A. again after my little surprise visit in January.  I just got so caught up in my last semester of high school and applying to college.  

But...it's summertime.  I am taking some summer courses at the community college, other than that, there will be plenty of time to do my nails.

Actually, I did my nails every week this past semester and have continued them up till now, I just didn't take any pictures (shame on me).  I have several drafts to finish, though, and I took a picture of the nails I'm wearing this week.

So get ready for some frequent posts, some throwbacks, and some awesome reviews to come.  I promise.  Pinky swear =] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of John Mayer: "Say what you need to say"