Saturday, March 3, 2012

ATTENTION!!!

Hi followers, I am just writing a quick post to let you all know that I am going to be changing the name of this blog and the url.

I have come to the conclusion with all the school, bowling, and volunteer stuff that's been happening, I am not in fact, "A School Girl with Time to Waste."  I also realized that I kind of want to make this blog more about nails, and I don't want people to be mislead by a title.  But don't worry those of you who aren't too interested in nail polish, because I do intend on continuing to write posts just about random events that happen in my life, just to keep it fun and exciting because I do like to read people's posts like that and I enjoy sharing mine.

So just look out in the very near future for a name change and maybe a few changes to the layout of the blog. But don't worry, it's still me behind all the posts =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of John Mayer: "Say what you need to say"