Saturday, March 3, 2012

NOTW---Ombré Nails

Hey Everyone!


This is my first post with my new blog title: "Nails and Tales,"  And I thought I would start it off with some Ombre Nails of the Week.  I know this trend has been going around for a while.  It took a lot of convincing myself to try this look because I never am one to wear different color nail polish colors on my nails without some type of design.  But I am glad that I tried this because I am absolutely loving it.



The main color I used for this design is China Glaze-Make an Entrance (located on my ring finger) and then added drops of white and black to form the different hues on the rest of the fingers and thumb.  I only used one coat of color in between Seche Vite base and top coats.  

I kept this design on for one week, as I normally do.  But I easily could have worn this look for at least another three or four days because it did not chip at all.  If you all are thinking about trying the ombré look, hurry up fast before this fad runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of John Mayer: "Say what you need to say"