Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"Hot and Dangerous..."

"...if you're one of us then roll with us"  Know the song?  Comment below!!!


It's hot out!  I may live in St. Louis, but it's getting hot.  Global Warming anyone?  I played tennis earlier today, 8 o' clock to be exact, and it was "burnin' up."  Not only is it hot, but like this artist says, it's getting to be dangerous.  The Weather Channel has issued heat warnings for the past five days, and I do not object.  Buuuuuuut, because of the hot heat, I am inside (still sweating, but not disgustingly I'll have you know) updating my blog.  It's a win/lose situation, but whatever.

Funny quote from my mother regarding the giant-sized Thermos she bought my brother for college:
"Hypothetical situation: Suppose he's at breakfast and he heard about a snowstorm coming tomorrow.  He now has a container to store milk in for cereal the next day.  See, since he didn't keep the snow shoes I bought him, he won't be able to walk to the cafeteria tomorrow.  So now he can just take the milk from the cafeteria."

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of John Mayer: "Say what you need to say"