Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer To Do List....Didn't

Like I said, I like to make lists.  However, sometimes I don't always complete all the things on these lists.  Example, this summer I made a list to with the following:

  1. Exercise
  2. Complete a knitting and crochet project
  3. Read books
  4. Make some jewelry
  5. Make a checklist 
*that last one didn't even make since*

So, #1: Exercise:  I was on top of this one...for the first week of summer.  I speed walked on the treadmill for the first five days and burned about 500 calories each day.  I watched the Price is Right (yes, I'm serious about that) and I walked and won prizes (figuratively speaking).  I was on a roll.  Well, the weekend came, and the Price is Right's not on on the weekends, so I didn't exercise. Well that brings me to today....about two months later not having done anything more.  I mean, I played a little tennis here and there, but I haven't truly exercised.  I really am disappointed with myself on this one.  But it's okay, because I still have time before tennis starts.  And if it makes myself feel any better, I am exercising my fingers =]

I'll get back to those other ones, I've just depressed myself and can't even bare to talk about the other ones that I failed to do even more so then this one.  Stay tuned for an update on my "Summer Didn't Do List"

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of John Mayer: "Say what you need to say"