Wednesday, July 20, 2011

La di Da di Da, MUSIC

Music Post!  Doesn't that make you happy?

Now since I listen to a lot, I mean A LOT, of music, I decided to narrow this down, by clicking on to Pandora and see what pops up.  *please note time has been taken to do such*

And what appeared............

I. Love. Her.  Yes, Jessie J is awesome. In the words of Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother "she is legen...wait for it...dary"  I discovered her music earlier this year and I am already hooked on all her songs.  The song that specifically popped up was Price Tag.  I'm sure most of you have heard it, even if you didn't realize you have.  Check out the video below:


Anywho, she's great and her music genre range is gigantic.  How big you ask? Let's click next on Pandora.  And what pops up?  "Remember the Name" by Fort Minor.  Yes, I am serious.  How or why you ask?  Discover Jessie J for yourself and you sure will find out.

Here's another one of my favorite songs (performed live):

 
she really is talented :)
Biography: Jessie J
Website: Click Here!
Comments are welcome...in fact encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of John Mayer: "Say what you need to say"