Wednesday, July 20, 2011

NAILS!!! NAILS!!! NAILS!!!

I love nail polish!  Something I should have put on my Summer To-Do list is paint my nails because I have done this every week.  Why?  Let's stretch out our wings and fly back to last December.  New Years Eve actually, I made a resolution, I always do.  But this one I actually followed through with: Paint my nails every week a different color.

At first this was hard to do, I had a good amount of nail polish, but they were all winter colors (colors, lookout for a blog on that too), and when April rolls around, what am I to do?  So I went shopping.  I got a whole bunch of colors and have been painting my nails ever since.


So back to what this post was originally going to be about, I'm going to post a picture of my nails every week so that if you like them, you can get the nail color.  And if not, it's still a good way for me to keep track.  That's another thing about me, I always like to see the positive in situations.  This is not saying that I'm those people that are too happy and annoy everybody like that lady on that episode of Grey's Anatomy who was way too happy and her husband was going crazy about it.

Yes? No? Do you know what I'm talking about?  It doesn't really matter, all I'm trying to say is that I look at the good and bad parts of situations, but then eventually only focus on the good.  This post is starting to turn into a rant, and is causing me to waste time.  Success, I think yes (that rhymed) =]

Here are my nails from last week!
Ulta: Scene Steel-er
 

And this week:
China Glaze: Make An Entrance
more pinkish in real life
taken by iPod













Stay tuned for more pics next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of John Mayer: "Say what you need to say"