Thursday, July 28, 2011

"No Time For Cameras..."

"...we'll use our eyes instead"  So for today's random music post, (courtesy of Pandora), MATT AND KIM!!! 
I L.O.V.E. love (shout out to Jessie J's song)  Matt and Kim's music.  It's just happy fun tunes that ultimately always put me in a good mood.  I absolutely adore this song, Cameras.  I am the one that hates, HATES taking pictures.  I know people say that you need to keep photographs to remember those precious moments, but like Matt Johnson and Kim Schifino say, "I'll use my eyes instead."  Check out the song that really irrupted their music career.


Anyway...their music is sooo fun.  Every time I play one of their songs, my friends always wonder what I'm listening to (and why).  I always respond with, "Just listen to it and try to not smile."  I'm trying to think of more things I can say about Matt and Kim, but honestly they're just so unique in sound and image that it's hard to put specific words to them.  They're always smiling and are down to earth people who haven't let their fame get to their heads.  Even though they hate being called a "cute" band, they really are because they are just the most adorable couple. Considering the fact that I just saw Neil Patrick Harris (NPH as I commonly refer to him) on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, I am going to have to add that not only are Matt and Kim cute, but they are "legen...wait for it...dary."  You can disagree if you want to, but their music makes me smile, and that's all I really care about.


Take a look at their website for more fun and smiles: www.mattandkimmusic.com =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of John Mayer: "Say what you need to say"