Friday, July 22, 2011

"Why Does She Be so Mad at Me For?"

"...Homie, I don't know, she's hot and cold"  I know Kris Allen did a rendition of this song, but who's the original artist?

So back to Pandora for another "Post of the Day"  Originally the song that came on when I first opened Pandora was "Look at Me Now" by Chris Brown ft. Busta Rhymes and Lil' Wayne.  But if you've heard it before, you know what I'm talking about when I say that there aren't too many lines in that song without inappropriate words.  So I waited until the next song, which was this one.

She was going to Germany.
Basically I'm approaching this blog rant by thinking about the people who were all of a sudden mad at me.  There are probably a lot of people who were mad at me at one point in time, but I most likely didn't even realize they were.  I don't have a strong radar for people who are upset with me.  I need to work on it, I was probably annoying them...that's another blog post, though.  But there was a time where my BEST FRIEND was kind of avoiding me earlier this year before school ended. I still don't know the full details as to the reasoning for why she was mad.  All I know is that she was upset that she didn't get invited to this going away party for one of our friends who's studying abroad next year.  See, I was invited because they wanted me to make the cake.  You might be thinking, "Umm...you're her best friend, why didn't you invite her?"  But the thing is that she would be out of town the day of the party, so I didn't bother telling her since she wouldn't be able to come.  Apparently people still want to know about parties even if they can't come.

We're back to being close friends now.  In fact, writing this post made me realize that I would rather be invited to a party that I couldn't go to then not know the party existed at all.  Now I feel like I should give her a call and formally apologize...or is it "too late to apologize?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of John Mayer: "Say what you need to say"